Re: [TenTec] Power Supply

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Power Supply
From: Bruce Sugarberg <bsugarberg@core.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 12:50:07 -0500
Hi Pat,

The original Corsair power supply is the 260,
which was introduced with the original Corsair.

73, Bruce WA8TNC
-------------------
M. P. Haynes wrote:
Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the clarification.  I bought my Paragon used at the Atlanta
hamfest in 1992 and then bought a new 961 from Ten-Tec at their booth at
the same hamfest.  I didn't realize there was an earlier model made for
the Paragon.  I always thought the 960 was made for the original Corsair
and was a different color from the 961 and 962.  I sit corrected! (can't
stand very well anymore!)

73,

Pat Haynes-K4BEH
On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 00:06:55 -0500 Bruce Sugarberg <bsugarberg@core.com>