Re: [TenTec] Omni VI plus quirk?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI plus quirk?
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 11:55:21 -0500
If it's new to you, I would suggest you remove the top and bottom cover and make sure all the connectors are firmly seated as they sure can come loose during shipment. Also make sure the logic chips on the Logic board are also firmly seated. To my knowledge, that is not typical problem encountered with the Omni 6 or the Plus.

Tom - W4BQF

----- Original Message ----- From: "denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>