[TenTec] List of Ten Tec instruments

To: tentec@contesting.com, dartaviation@btopenworld.com
Subject: [TenTec] List of Ten Tec instruments
From: CLIVE COLLINS <dartaviation@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 22:16:20 +0000 (GMT)
Herewith the list of equipment that is for disposal:-

one number Ten Tec type 515 TxRx serial number  515-0568 excellent condition

one number Ten Tec type 515 TxRx serial number 515-0556  good condition

one number Ten Tectype 210 PSU serial number not known   good condition

one number Ten Tec type 228 ATU serial number not known good condition

one number Ten Tec type 208 Filter serial number not known good condition

The descriptions are visual and as far as is known the internal condition is
more or less the same as the outside but as this is silent key  equipment I
cannot say for sure.
I have used the equipment myself and it seems to check out fine.

Regards,

Clive GW3WEQ