RE: [TenTec] Omni VI confusion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Omni VI confusion
From: "n4lq" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 07:49:01 -0500
I've got 2 OMNI VI option 3's and neither has any VI+ badge on them. I
think the decals mentioned came with the Option 1 or 2 upgrade which was
intended to be performed by the user. It included stickers for the
filter and function buttons but surely not a VI+ badge. LIke I said: The
Omni VI+ is a model 564.

N4LQ