[TenTec] hello yaesuft747gx

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] hello yaesuft747gx
From: Lynn <Lynn@thumpernet.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:08:16 -0500
Hi,

I have a Yaesu FT747gx that needs a main cpu & I had sent it back to the yaesu company & was told the part is no longer available. Would you by any chance happen to have this part in stock? I do have a back up 747, but this one is now experiencing problems with the frequency's transmit & receive drifting. Can you advise me of anything that may cause this problem? My priority at the moment though is the cpu for my one that's out of service. Thank you very much for your time & courtesy.

Lynn L.