RE: [TenTec] Omni D to Hercules 444 cable

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Omni D to Hercules 444 cable
From: <c-hawley@uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:29:08 -0600
I have some DB25 to DB25 cables about 20 feet long (all 25
wires inside connected end to end) which I think are
shielded...by noticing that the shells are connected
together from end to end...I hesitate to cut into one in
case you would want to make adapters at the ends instead of
cutting the ends off. I'll send you one if you would like.
Send me a mailing address when and if you would like one
free.
Chuck, KE9UW