RE: [TenTec] Binaural (Stereo) CW Redux!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Binaural (Stereo) CW Redux!
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:55:21 -0800
Steve,

When you are running stations in a contest, you have to open your filters
wide anyway because many callers don't exactly hit your frequency.  If you
keep the Orion's filters pretty tight, as I did recently in a contest, you
think nobody is answering you.  Open them up a bit and you find all kinds of
callers.

I must say it sounds in good in theory.

I haven't tried the binaural yet but I need to start using it.  I was just
reading up on it when your email came in.  Let's see if I use it just once,
or forever!

73
Rick