[TenTec] Omni V N4PY CPU Upgrade

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V N4PY CPU Upgrade
From: w9qp@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 04:34:11 +0000
I am debating if I should made the mod changes to my Omni V which I purchased
used a few weeks ago. Does this mod make that much of a difference in it's day
to day operation, is it something I can't live without? I did purchase the CPU
upgrade and I guess a little push from someone who has implemented this change
is what I need.

I want to keep the rig looking like a factory unit so I was wondering if
someone would know how to get hold of the new push buttons required for the
mod, "Enter", "Shift" and "Clear". I called Ten Tec and they don't have any.

Thanks ahead of time for your comments and suggestions.

John W9QP