Re: [TenTec] Which Airpax breaker for Corsair II???

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Which Airpax breaker for Corsair II???
From: "James C. Owen, III" <k4cgy_list@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:36:30 -0800 (PST)
Use the 18A with the Corsair  as that is what was original
supplied as an instant trip. The fast trip is what is available
today. Remember these DO NOT trip at the rated current but take
at least 135% to trip. That means a 18A takes at least 24.3 amps
to trip and will trip within .3 to 7 seconds. At 150% it will
trip within .1 seconds. See the AirPax chart below for these
breakers. Hope it comes through in proper order. The best place
to buy is POCO Sales in Ca.
Trip time in seconds. Note I deleted everything over 200%

Delay   100%      135%     150%       200%
Instant No Trip May Trip  .100 Max  .100 Max.
Fast    No Trip   .3-7     .2-5      .1-2
Slow    No Trip    3-70    2-40       1-15

73 Jim K4CGY