Re: [TenTec] Re: TenTec Omni V / 301

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: TenTec Omni V / 301
From: "Vic Klein" <vhklein@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 21:11:10 -0500
This site and some others I've seen are sensitive to the type of web browser
you are using. I saw
nothing when using Firefox, but everything came up find in MS Internet
Explorer. Try that.

=Vic=
WA4THR

Appears they are all (including the schematic) JPG images. They came through
fine here. Make sure
you have a viewer for JPG. If you prefer, I could change them to BMP and email
direct?
73,
Troy, W6HV
----- Original Message ----- From: "John L Merrill" <jmerrill1@adelphia.net>