Re: [TenTec] license classes in Seattle

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] license classes in Seattle
From: "David S.McCallum" <w7sac2@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:27:18 -0600
Jack there is a Ham store in George Town if it's still there, can't
think of the name of it they might have info. Also The Mike and Key Club
is a very big and helpful club. Don't know who the Prez is now but have
him get hold of KA7CSE, Mike and he can help him to get in touch with
the club. Look him up in the call book/QRZ for his name and address he
lives in Auburn. Good Luck and I hope he'll follow through and get a
ticket, 73 Mac
David S. McCallum/USAF RET./CMSGT/W7sac/4