Re: [TenTec] FS - Omni VI et al

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS - Omni VI et al
From: "Marty Gulseth (W7LEJ)" <w7lej@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:36:48 -0800
Hi John,

Thanks for the inquiry. I would prefer to sell as a package, and I already have a nibble on the whole package. If that does not come to pass, I'll consider selling the 301 by itself. (Those gadgets are STILL popular!) Can I get back in touch soon?

Thanks!

Marty

----- Original Message ----- From: <w9qp@comcast.net>