Re: [TenTec] Pegasus

To: <n9vx@myway.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Pegasus
From: "Steve N4LQ" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:23:26 -0500
Joe:
We are just TenTec owners and users. We have no way of knowing what TT will do. You need to contact them. I'm sure they will tell you that they intend to support the Pegasus however it is a mature product and unless something major comes along, like new band allocations, I doubt if you will see any firmware changes.

Steve N4LQ
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe" <n9vx@myway.com>