[TenTec] Need an address to mail a Beverage transformer

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Need an address to mail a Beverage transformer
From: dennis o'connor <k8do@mailblocks.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 04:21:50 -0800
Recently on one of the contesting.com lists, a canadian ham posted a request for information on making a beverage transformer... I dropped him an email and promised to wind and send him one.. This morning at 3AM I suddenly bolted straight up in bed, realizing I had totally forgotten... I could give a bunch of excuses as to how busy I am at the office, etc., but the bottom line is that i promised and then didn't carry through <jeez>... Anyway, I got up and rushed out to the shop (11F and really dark outside) and rounded up the materials and made up a transformer and box... When I got to the office this morning I went to my email box to get his address for the box so I can rush to the post office - and sure enough I cannot find his email to me with the address...

So, if it is not too late, and you are reading this, please email your address again, and sorry about the total screw up on my end...

Denny - k8do