Re: [TenTec] Centaur with Paragon

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centaur with Paragon
From: joel hallas <jrhallas@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 09:09:23 -0500
Jerry,

I've been using the pair that way for a couple of years and it works great, very smooth break-in, etc. Once you get used to the fan noise it's a fine set-up. http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2003/09/29/1/

GL and 73, Joel, W1ZR

Carl Moreschi wrote:

That hookup will be fine with the Centaur and Paragon.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Volpe" <kg6tt@tomorrowsweb.com>