Re: Re: [TenTec] Re:Re: [Ten-Tec Orion] QSK

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [TenTec] Re:Re: [Ten-Tec Orion] QSK
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:17:46 -0500
There was an interesting comment in QST recently. Seems like high speed CW
copying is becoming popular with students in Europe. They have contests
where the code is sent from a speaker to a room full of contestants. I
forget the details, but I seem to remember that they had to copy without
writing it down and the best are over 50 wpm.

Mark