[TenTec] Orion WAV samples

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion WAV samples
From: Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 21:45:17 -0800 (PST)
Bill,

That did the trick, great sample. What they say about
a picture being good for 1000 words, well those audio
clips really convey the big idea behind Orion.

It may be a little much for some, but I can appreciate
the tool for those that need it.

I also played the DX'ers side clip for my XYL -"see
THATS why I have to call six times!" - when they are
loud enough to drown out the TV in the other room at
this QTH. ;-)

Your low pitch on cw really stands out at low levels,
I can see why you use it.

---------

Note: I use a very low pitch (270 Hz) and my
recordings
are best heard with headphones using WinAMP.  If you
only have computer speakers, you'll likely hear
nothing.

73, Bill W4ZV