[TenTec] Forward

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Forward
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:23:38 -0500
Forwarded by:

Tom - W4BQF

I sent the following to "tentec@contesting.com):

"I am in complete agreement with Tommy, W4BQF. Questioning TT is certainly not bashing it.

I purchased the 12th Orion made and I had some problems, after numerous phone calls, I sent the Orion, speaker, PS and Heil Mike all back to them. I just got sick and tired of them talking down to me on every call.

I have been a Ham since 1947 and currently own 2 Corsairs, a Paragon, ant tuner and Titan 425 amp. But, like Tommy says, TT is certainly not the same. I understand their sales people read these and if they do not act on the messages like these, they are really missing the boat.

Enough on the "soap box", I am looking for a Herk 3 or Herk 4 SS amp or an AL80 - not the A or B version.

Ray, W9BUJ"

And I got back this message "The message's content type was not explicitly allowed"; so I am having my secretary forward this to you personally.

Ray, W9BUJ