[TenTec] yv5mbx - Orion transmitted audio?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] yv5mbx - Orion transmitted audio?
From: "yv5mbx" <yv5mbx@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:57:56 -0400
Hi,
Conds from YV land this weekend were awful, the last night were a nightmare due
bad conds plus high QRM.

Thanks to the outstanding Rx capabilities of theORION I added new countries to
the list and a very important number of states worked (Still need KL7 for my
TopBand WAS!!!).

While dealing with those high levels of QRM I spended a lot of time changing
the Main AF level while I was sending the code at a less volume than, when the
signals were received.

I try using Monitor funtion to separate those levels but nothing happened.

Is there a way to make independent the volume of the sound Tx than the audio
level of the signal Rx?

73's de Javier
yv5mbx