Re: [TenTec] Argo V PSK 31 Cable

To: tentec@contesting.com, roncasa@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argo V PSK 31 Cable
From: Tom Badgett <tbadgett@idleaire.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:05:59 -0500
I use Argo V with the Ten Tec cable on PSK 31 as well.

I use a foot switch for T/R switching. Anyone successful with VOX or computer control?

Tom
K4NOX

On Jan 31, 2005, at 2:30 PM, ron wrote:

Yes, I use it and it works great! You do not need an interface (like
rigblaster). Buy a set of cables from radio shack to adapt TT cable computer
end. (The computer end of TT cable is RCA).

You can make your own, I find its easier to buy TT cable instead.

Ron
Wb1hga

Hello
New to the list and new to Digital.Has anyone had success with Ten Tec's
#46716 cable for connecting the Argo V to the Computer for PSK 31?
Thanks ks7w BOB