RE: [TenTec] ORION (Firmware) question!!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] ORION (Firmware) question!!!
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 14:17:04 -0800
Sounds more like something a Kenwood user would do ;-)

"Nothing" is impossible, but I believe it would be quite difficult.

Anyway, to be on the safe side, I always be sure and keep my old releases of
firmware so that I can reload the old one, just in case.

One thing that might be helpful is if Ten-Tec would state the size of the
file when they announce its availability.  That way, if anyone had modified
its content to insert a virus, the size would be different and we would spot
it immediately.

73
Rick