[TenTec] 1000 Hz bandwidth CW filters for TT rigs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 1000 Hz bandwidth CW filters for TT rigs
From: <k7gt@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:02:42 +0000
I have received four firm inquiries about my proposed
special order for INRAD filters with appx 1000 Hz
bandwidth. All four were interested in filters for the
9.0 MHz IF. With my two rigs (although one is still F/S)
that makes 6. I need four more to commit with INRAD.

The list so far is
800-1000 Hz, 9.0 MHz filters:
N6KB
K9EW
K4RV
W2ED

and K7GT (2, perhaps)

I would like to add three or four more participants.

Also, is there any interest for a matched filter at
6.3 MHz?

800-1000 Hz, 6.3 MHz filters:
K7GT (2, perhaps)