RE: [TenTec] TT (Orion) Future improvements!!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] TT (Orion) Future improvements!!!
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 06:09:08 -0800
Ron, we do this all the time with 6 rigs on the air simultaneously, each
running 1500w out (but on different bands), and we don't bother each other.
Use good rigs, monoband antennas, and bandpass filters, and it works.
However if one of them is an old dog like the TS-430, it still interferes
with all the others.

73
Rick