Re: [TenTec] New Rig Suggestion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Rig Suggestion
From: Jim Davis <nn6ee@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:16:11 -0800 (PST)
Mark,

I've been wondering about that one fact that you had
mentioned about the software "reversal" of the keyer
paddle function (software-wise) in that ICOM did that
in my IC-756PRO!!!  I'm sure that TT is an "Intuitive"
Group" but they have to keep up with the
"ever-demanding needs" of their USERS, myself
included!!!

ORION-OWNER:Since Dec.2004!!!)

Jim/nn6ee