[TenTec] RE: Good Faith and John Swisher KE4CCI

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: Good Faith and John Swisher KE4CCI
From: "Dave Bowker" <dbowker@mail.sjv.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:29:09 -0500
For the record, I too was apparently a "target" of Mr. John Swisher, KE4CCI in
December 2004/January
2005.

On 12/15/2004 he responded to my posting to sell a #217 filter.

Two days later on 12/17/2004 he sent the following email:  "I will send money
order in the morning.
Yes my anti spam is pretty tough, sorry about that.  Mailing Address:  John
Swisher  PO Box 40
Unicoi, Tn 37692".

After 1-week of waiting for the MO to arrive, I received an email on
12/24/2004:  "Hey Dave, Hadnt
heard anything just wondering if payment has made it yet".  I responded that it
had not arrived and
I continued to update him daily via email as to daily status.

Then on 12/31/2004 he sent me the following:  "Hi Dave  I resent Money order
today certified mail.
You should have it by Tues according to the local po here. Like I said before I
definitely want the
filter.  73's John"

After 12/31/2004 I did not receive any replies or responses to my daily email
status to him and
finally on 1/11/2005 I sent him the following:  "John, Nothing received today.
Frankly, I'm fed up
with this charade and this transaction is terminated, effective immediately.
You have not
acknowledged any of my last updates, and I have conferred with the local
postmaster as to
delivery/transit times for the CERTIFIED mail you stated you sent from your zip
code , and frankly,
something is rotten in Denmark! ".

IMHO the postings here document a 'pattern of deceit', and if anyone is
defrauded by him and
initiates an investigation, I will make my email(s) to/from him available to a
US Government
investigation (USPS, FBI, etc.), upon official request of the investigating
agency.

Dave, K1FK
Fort Kent, ME