[TenTec] FS: OMNI V.9

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: OMNI V.9
From: John Pfeifer <jpfeifer@gci.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 21:37:54 -0900
I'm moving into an apartment next month and have to sell one of my favorite
rigs:  my Omni V.9!

This Omni has received the full N4PY V.9 upgrade with new factory keys
installed in the keypad. It also has a full complement of filters: 2.4 kHz,
1.8 kHz, 500 Hz and 250 Hz...plus the narrow, 500 Hz, filter in the 9 MHz IF
(NAR) filter slot.

The rig comes with the original Operator's Manual and N4PY upgrade
documentation. A power cord is also included.

High resolution photos and additional information about the rig can be found
on my homepage at http://www.johnpfeifer.com.

As you will see from the pictures, the rig is in very good condition.

I'm asking $760. The buyer will pay for shipping by whatever method he/she
prefers.

Thanks & 73,

John Pfeifer - KL0WN
Kodiak, Alaska