Re: [TenTec] N4JK modified D-104 for TT gear

To: kg6tt@tomorrowsweb.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] N4JK modified D-104 for TT gear
From: w7kxb@comcast.net (Bill_Harris)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:00:02 +0000
Hello Jerald:
    Thanks for putting me onto N4JK's article on the modified D-104. (
http://members.cox.net/n4jk/d104.htm )  Are you using the Astatic cartridge on
your 104?  I have an old D-104 carcass somewhere in the bowels of the shack
that I wish to restore.  However, it needs a new cartridge.  Are there any NOS
Astatic  104 cartridges, crystal or ceramic, still available?  If not, I may
have to go the Radio Shack condenser mic route as per Art's other "web site"
article.

Later

Bill_Harris