[TenTec] Orion - base settings

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion - base settings
From: "P.Smith-Johannsen" <p.smith-johannsen@atlpwr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:59:52 -0500
I'd welcome your suggestions on base settings for SSB and CW; also audio
settings with  my Heil dual element Pro headset.I just got my Orion
yesterday and setting it up with my Alpha 78. Still have the 1000MP, but
with just a few hrs of listening and working stations on 20 and 40CW last
night, the Orion seems to be everything I hoped for with good sensitivity
and selectivity.  But, the permutations for various settings is daunting !
Thanks
Pete - W2DV
reply to WA2JDV at arrl.net