Re: [TenTec] Pegasus/Jupe Band Scope Questn

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Pegasus/Jupe Band Scope Questn
From: "n4lq" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:42:02 -0500
I had a Flex SDR here for a while and it has the most beautifully
defined bandscope I've ever seen It makes the ICOM PROs look like trash.
It takes the I and Q signals from the "Tayloe" detector, which is just
wideband audio, and plots a trace on the scope. Of course you are
limited to 20khz but that is plenty. So really, this is a matter for the
software engineers.
N4LQ