Re: [TenTec] New LDG Tuners for Jupiter and Orion

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New LDG Tuners for Jupiter and Orion
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 01:49:39 -0800
<SNIP>

On Behalf Of Jim Davis

"But you'd think that built in "America" would be
comprable or BETTER then anything built elsewhere!!!"

<SNIP>

Sorry but it is a little naïve to think that way (though patriotic).

I too prefer to buy American (for patriotic reasons) when all things are
equal, but that is not always the case.

"Made in Germany" enjoys the same level of perceived excellence as "Made in
USA" to the global economy.  However, here in Germany we're having to live
with the fact that the Toyotas are more reliable than Audi, BMW, or
Mercedes.

If you really want to distinguish American goods from others, then take a
look at "service".  In service, America is the undisputable leader.

Now QRX One while I put on my Nomex suit - then you can light your flame
throwers :-)

73
Rick
Munich, Germany