[TenTec] Ten Tec #46716 Cable

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec #46716 Cable
From: "Charles Nagel" <cnagel@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 09:29:19 -0600
Tom,

Actually, according to my Ten-Tec information the correct number is #46176.
Anyway, I have used the cable with the Argonaut V and the Jupiter where it's
now being used. I am using VOX with the mic gain set to zero and wired a new
4-pin connector available from Radio Shack. Only need to wire two pins. I
ran this shielded cable back to the headphone output on the HP notebook. The
rest you know. I have a RigBlaster-Plus but have not really seen any use for
it at present. I am running PSK on my Jupiter because I can run it at half
power or, say 30 watts, continuously without the need for a loud cooling
blower. The Argonaut V needs to have the blower installed when running it at
its maximum continuous output power of 20 watts.

See you on PSK31.

Charles, K0CW