Re: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Stations

To: <rjanney@optonline.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Stations
From: "Jim G" <longpond@downeast.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 10:27:56 -0500
Hi Bob,  I am very interested in the Paragon.  Mine is at Ten Tec for
repairs and needless to say I am lost without it.  I am using a Corsair I
right now to drive the Titan, but it leaves much to be desired over the
Paragon.  When was the Paragon purchased from Henry.  Of course there is the
question as to whether there is any wiggle room on the price if the Paragon
and 962 were both purchased together.  Don't think shipping would be
envolved as I am not that far from NJ.  Do you have the capability of
sending a picture of the Paragon?

73's Jim K1QCF