Re: [TenTec] browser issues for viewing

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] browser issues for viewing
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 15:40:20 -0800
Caitlyn,

I guess the word "need" needs to be defined.

Of course he does not "need" 10 GB, but I personally wouldn't install a
second operating system on my computer unless I had 10 GB to spare.  After
all, if I bother to install it, I'll probably want to use it and 10 GB can
fill up pretty fast with multi media user data.

Knoppix is the same CD-runable Linux we have here and it's great for getting
your feet wet.  For the real thing, I use SuSE.

73
Rick