Re: [TenTec] is this an rf leakage problem??

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] is this an rf leakage problem??
From: "Steve" <wwarthog@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 08:09:52 -0500
I only see the as a problem if you were actually sending at the time of the
problem.  There should be no residual RF affect on the ICs.  Did you clean
the units sensor window also.

TTFN

Steve / K4AH
email - wwarthog@alltel.net

NAQCC # 0623       FPQRP # 1057
FISTS # 11287      QRPARCI # 11999
QRP-L # 555         ARRL

Be very, very careful what you put into that head,
because you will never, ever get it out.
Cardinal Wolsey (1475?-1530)