[TenTec] Contesting

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Contesting
From: "Malcolm McLeman" <malcolm.mcleman@free.fr>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 19:37:08 +0100
Thanks to all who responded with alternative programs.
Contest logging like most things is a question of personal taste.
Peter/DL2NBU's prog has proved the most practical for me. I
have been involved with pc's even before King Bill came along.
My argument was for simplicity for those not so pc literate.
Still on the simplicity theme, I key my transmitter from the com
port using only a 12v relay and blocking diode. Works a treat.
73 de Malcolm/F5VBU