[TenTec] TTBroadband Terminated V Antenna

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TTBroadband Terminated V Antenna
From: "David S.McCallum" <w7sac2@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:27:11 -0600
A few weeks ago some one asked a question about this TT antenna system, ie, has
anyone tried it, was the performance any good, etc, etc... I saw a few replies
but don't remember any one giving inputs to the performance of the antenna (s).
Does any one have anything to pass on? I'm just wonder if it is a descent
compromise antenna and worth the $$$$ (expensive aye). All comments are
appreciated and sorry for asking for a repeat on a previous question, 73 Mac

David S. McCallum/USAF RET./CMSGT/W7SAC/4
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.