[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Model 254 Antenna Tuner

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Model 254 Antenna Tuner
From: "NZ8J" <nz8j@woh.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 20:43:37 -0500
Very good condition. Rated at 200w, 100 watts steady carrier. It is much
heavier duty than the so called 300 watt tuners from another manufacturer.
Works great and looks good no marks. Has 20 and 200 watt power scales and
SWR. 4 position antenna switch with one position bypass.  The only problem
is for some reason the little silver inserts are missing from the 4 larger
tuning controls. I called Ten Tec and they said this was common, but they
don't have the inserts any longer. I can send pictures for those interested.
Comes with original manual. Color matches the Corsair II, Paragon, Omni V
and VI.  Will ship in the conus for $135
Thanks
Tim
NZ8J