Re: [TenTec] Titan 425 fan noise

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Titan 425 fan noise
From: w7kxb@comcast.net (Bill_Harris)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:37:09 +0000
Hello Howie:
     Until you locate a new fan, try this.  Pick up a small can (2 or 4 oz.) of
Dri-Slide.  You can find it at Bike and Gun  outlets or you can order it from
Dri  Slides web site.  Apply a few drops  onto the offending motor and it
should  help eliminate some, if not all, of the noise.  Have used it for years
on things that squeak or go bang with excellent results.

Carry On

Bill_Harris