[TenTec] QST Ten-Tec Equipment Discussion Article

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] QST Ten-Tec Equipment Discussion Article
From: We5f@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:02:47 EST
Martin:

I have several of the ARRL CD-ROM QST annual digests.  The introduction to
each invites the owner to print and copy (or cut-and-paste) anything on the
CD-ROM.  Based on this, I don't see why you couldn't give a copy of a specific
article to someone else.

I'm sure there are hams out there who will NOT support ARRL by becoming a
member.  In my case, it was their politics of 20 years ago, i.e., the support
(read, sell-out) for no-code licensure.  Getting a copy of a reprint from some
other source (or buying the CD-ROM) would be the only way to get it.

73, Jim K5HO

Nunquam secundum

>I sympathize with the wish to share.  On the other hand, it's a
copyrighted and restricted article.  I wonder where the line on "fair
use" is drawn in Newington.  Sending someone a copy is much less an
issue than posting it on your website for the world, but a lawyer
might not agree.

73, Martin AA6E<