Re: [TenTec] orion tuning steps

To: "Tentec Contesting" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] orion tuning steps
From: "John Perkins" <john@jmp2.wanadoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:56:51 +0100
Bill (KC4ATU), you raise a good and valid point.

But don't forget that with software control,
you can have your cake AND eat it!!

I have asked Ten-Tec if we could have AGC decay time
right down to 1 DB/sec as a menu option to remove the
sudden jump in noise level when using Hang time.
If they can do it, it won't affect anyone else.
Unless they choose to use via a menu change!

73 John   G3PPB.

    Message: 11