Re: [TenTec] Hercules II power output (low?)

To: tentec@contesting.com, jon_kanter@charter.net,telutz@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Hercules II power output (low?)
From: Peg Haese <kb9lie@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:22:09 -0800 (PST)
Jon and Tom,

I have a Herc II and its companion 9420 power supply.
No problems on any bands running the Omni V or Jupiter
at about 45 watts.

Who did you talk to at Ten-Tec, the service manager or
the technician who actually works on Herc IIs? Next
time, call the general TT number (not the service
number) and ask to speak with the appropriate tech. If
he's not available, get his name and try later.

Personal experience, believe me!

Peg KB9LIE in sunny SW Wisconsin