[TenTec] real cw ops

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] real cw ops
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 11:55:12 -0400
Sometimes perceptions change.  Very early on in the e-mail cycle of life
it was deemed offensive to type all caps if one indeed was not
shouting.  Kind of like hihihi on cw and has evolved into  the smiley
face some use on e-mail.  Me, I don't like the smiley face.  hihihi is
easier to type hihihi.

We need to teach the young keyboard cw ops to avoid the period and comma
keys. To me that is as offensive as shouting on e-mail, and uses up a
bit of extra  time to boot.
I too would love to have an original "mill" to set along side my bug
collection to show the young hams how it used to be done.  tks es cu sn
on cw  wx hr perfect today  .-.-. 73 bob de w9ge