Re: [TenTec] 'Real CW?'

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 'Real CW?'
From: Cellobrown@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:20:04 EDT
Hi--My name is Clarissa Brown. My father was Charlie, W1HZE. I would
appreciate it if you could tell the ham folks that my daddy passed away on
April 4. We
will be closing his AOL account, as my mother doesn't use a computer. Don't
know if my sister or others have let anyone know on the web, so thought I would
write. Thank you very much for your time--my father spent so many years
talking to you folks, and I grew up listening to you all. He will be sorely
missed.
Please forward this to anyone who might want to know. His circle of friends
was wider than wide. We had his memorial service yesterday, Saturday.

Thank you.
Respectfully yours, and with thanks for all you did to make my father happy,
Clarissa Brown