Re: [TenTec] Paragon and Astron SS-25

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon and Astron SS-25
From: "M. P. Haynes" <k4beh@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 21:58:43 -0400
Mac,

I used one with a Jupiter and found it could handle the load ok except
during tuneup when it often would fold back causing you to have to
restart the radio because it would get hung in some strange conditions
and screen displays.  I don't recommend it at all.  It can't handle the
21 or 22 amps required.

73,

Pat-K4BEH