[TenTec] FS: INRAD CW Roofing Filter Mod Kit for Omni 6

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: INRAD CW Roofing Filter Mod Kit for Omni 6
From: "Chuck Guenther" <ni0c@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 18:56:05 -0500
The roofing filter has been used in my Omni 6 since early January, and works
great.  It has the INRAD 763 CW filter (9000.7 Khz CF and 600 Hz BW) installed
on the board.  The filter comes with instructions for installation in the Omni
6 and 6+ (also can be used in the Omni V by splicing the coax cables).  The
buyer also gets a brand new installation kit (standoff insulators, cables,
etc.), that have not been in any radio.

Reason for selling:  I just replaced the board with the 765 model (9000.5 Khz
CF, designed for low pitch CW reception).

Price is $150.00 money order and I'll pay for mailing USPS priority mail within
CONUS.

Those interested in purchasing should contact me Off-list by e-mail: mycallsign
at earthlink.net

73,

Chuck  ni0c