[TenTec] FS: Argonaut w/ noise blanker and Power supply

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Argonaut w/ noise blanker and Power supply
From: Nu7z@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 23:03:08 EDT
Hi All I have nice argonaut w/ the noise blanker and power supply for sale.
Comes with the manual. It's in great shape inside, case has been repainted to
clean it up and the audio improvement modifications have been done. On a scale
of 1 to 10 the exterior is about an 8 with the most wear and tear on the edges
of the front panel. two of the knobs are not original. I just never got
around to replacing them.

250.00 + the cost of packing, boxing, and shipping UPS to you.

Thanks for the bandwidth -- Rick