Re: [TenTec] Orion ASCII command info

To: Mark Erbaugh <mark@microenh.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion ASCII command info
From: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 15:50:18 -0400
For computer interfacing, I'd prefer a digital output - after the ADC
and DSP filters (?), but before detection.  I suppose a USB ADC card
connected to the analog IF would work, if you could find one that does
continuous sampling and that's reasonably priced.  The 14 kHz IF
probably goes too high for a sound card to handle well. What are the
actual passband limits?

73 Martin AA6E

--
martin.ewing@gmail.com