Re: [TenTec] brackets

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] brackets
From: JOHN <ku3g@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 18:41:40 -0700 (PDT)
thanks barry, let you know and apprciate your interest
thanks john ku3g

"Williams, Barry" <Bnwilliams@varco.com> wrote:
John,

I don't have any for sale, but can take pictures and dimensions off mine and
send them to you. I have the rack with brackets for the Omni (V,VI,VI+), 253
Antenna Coupler and 425 Titan. They are "L" shaped pieces of aluminum, the long
leg goes back along the sides of the gear, normally using the screws that are
already on the pieces for attachment. The short leg is half the difference
between the width of the device you are mounting (without the plastic end caps)
and 19". They are painted to match the gear, and have small black pull handles
screwed to each side of the short part of the "L". They should be easy to have
made.

Barry