[TenTec] For Sale: Mint RX-350, speaker, remote encoder

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Mint RX-350, speaker, remote encoder
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@tomorrowsweb.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:36:32 -0700
For Sale:

Mint Ten-Tec RX-350, mint matching external speaker, mint matching
remote encoder, perfect original manual (I am the original owner of
these). Everything works perfectly. Sold together only. Also has the
optional internal high-pass filter board installed.

Taking serious offers for a few days then listing on eham, qrz, etc. No
trades. PayPal direct transfer preferred.

Please contact off reflector.

I would prefer pickup but will ship with buyer paying shipping and
insurance.

Jerald, KG6TT
Albany, CA