Re: [TenTec] Corsair II Questions

To: <kg6tt@tomorrowsweb.com>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II Questions
From: "Lyle Dunlap" <lyle3dd@grics.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 06:48:37 -0500
Jerry
I have installed the Stabilizer in a Corsair II.  Really keeps it stable,
its easy to install, Phil gives you a pictorial of just how to hook it up.
Just a few connections and your done.  No outside power supplies or parts to
mount.  In addition to that I have what is referred to as PB tuning by K4DPK
as well.  This is used in conjunction with the stabilizer.  Its two push
button switches for UP and Down.  This allows you to move just a few Hz.

I run high speed cw and the fellows I talk to use very narrow filters.  I
have various other Ten Tec transceivers that I use.  The Omni C however is
one I will never part with.

I will let other folks comment on your other questions.
Enjoy the Corsair II
Lyle
W9FCX